Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice on ride height

Ive got 18" rs4 reps, with 225/40/18's

i want to uprate the shocks, probably to billies, but, i want uprated shocks, not just to lower it for the looks, but to give it better handling, i read that the H&R's will drop the car by 30mm, is this gonna be too much and cause serious rubbing issues, or is it a case of taking out the arch liners etc.

I have a whiteline arb on order and plan to fit the rs3 front arb, have powerflex bushes, do you think i could just get away with new shocks but keep the standard springs? im worried that the suspension will still be too soft.

cheers
    Pearl white 91-S2-3B K&N cone air filter - Home made induction pipe work - 18" RS4 replica alloys - Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber - Colour coded body work - Bilstein/H&R suspension - s/s 3in turbo back Longlife exhaust - SFS water hoses - Samco boost hoses - RS2 FARB - RS2 eyeballs - Squeaky interior trim & 2 bar!

Cue S2Driver!

David is running those rims with the H&R spring kit, I am sure he will be along shortly to confirm this will be fine.....
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Working...
    X