short shift is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• short shift is here!

My short shift arrived today from VAG parts, i ordered it on monday so very pleased it has arrived so fast. Now just got to work out how to to do the lock out for reverse gear any tips? i wil print out the guide from vag and see how it goes.
    3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Originally posted by stevieyid
    Now just got to work out how to to do the lock out for reverse gear any tips?
    Ask Jamo.
    SS

Comment

Originally posted by 4WheelDrifter
      Ask Jamo.
      Yeah - he's an expert at it
      S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

What can i expect from it? i heard this is an excellent bit of kit os this correct?
        3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

F**kers!

Comment

It makes the shift feel sportier becasue of the shorter throw.- which is a good thing

It can be a pita to fit - the 1st one I did was easy, the other 2 have been fiddly and needing aligned a couple of time to get the lockout working ok.

Not sure if it actually makes quicker changes or not - Tom drove my car and thought it slowed the change down.
            S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

http://www.vagparts.com/s2/ss/Shortlcokout.htm

Comment

Working...
              X