Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flywheel Audi 100/200 034105270S

Hello all.

I have this huge problem, I dont have the right flywheel. so i was thinking is it possible to machine my old one to make it fit?

I have the Audi S2 3b Coupe flywheel OEM Nr: 034105270AA but the one i need is 034105270S or 034105271F

So do you think its possible so have it machined so it would look like the one i need?

It is surely possible to make a big hole in the middle, but S2 flywhell is taller than one of UrQuattro/200: it MAY be a problem, i'm not sure.

Good reason to go towards 01E transmission?

P.S. I have 200 3B flywheel in stash and I would be glad to change it to S2 3B one, but delivery costs may be unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by _ShurikeN View Post
      It is surely possible to make a big hole in the middle, but S2 flywhell is taller than one of UrQuattro/200: it MAY be a problem, i'm not sure.

Good reason to go towards 01E transmission?

P.S. I have 200 3B flywheel in stash and I would be glad to change it to S2 3B one, but delivery costs may be unacceptable.
      No the problem is that I have the 016 gearbox, and that one have a longer tap, so it have to pass thru the flywheel.

I would gladly change with you, but I think to the delivery cost will be unacceptable
      Last edited by aVL1D; 31 July 2019, 13:33.

Comment

PMd!

Comment

You can machine the needle bearing holder off the flywheel that the Input shaft from your gearbox goes through the flywheel.
          You Need the needle bearing in the crank ....that is the way the Audi 200 20V has it with the 3B-Engine.
          Michael
          [__]=oooo=[__]

Comment

Working...
          X