Proper job, cheers Steve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper job, cheers Steve

Well thanks to Steve i can now drive my car without fear of the gearbox seizing up on me.

He lent me his old gearbox to use whilst I have a go at rebuilding mine. Did the job today, gearbox out, gearbox in. Sounds so simple when you say it like that

Once again cheers mate. I owe you one.
    sigpic
    Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
    Audi UR Quattro
    Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
    Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
    Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

seeing as your a bit of an expert on this now tom, can i bring mine to your garage for a clutch change m8

Originally posted by audiman
    Well thanks to Steve i can now drive my car without fear of the gearbox seizing up on me.

He lent me his old gearbox to use whilst I have a go at rebuilding mine. Did the job today, gearbox out, gearbox in. Sounds so simple when you say it like that

Once again cheers mate. I owe you one.

Comment

Er, dunno. Dad made a passing comment the other about never letting another S2 into the garage!! LOL He is getting more and more annoyed with my car being stuck on the ramp with no gearbox!! Hahaha. Never mind. I know for a fact he wont do it, wont even help with mine.

I have done the job 4 times now, and it still takes me about 6 hours to do, start to finish. Thats with the bolts being all nice and free and copper slipped up!!
      sigpic
      Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
      Audi UR Quattro
      Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
      Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
      Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Working...
      X