Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedal aligment

Hi, all my Audi friends,

Bought my very first S2 Avant few weeks ago and I have to say I love it.

The question goes for the cars pedals, particularly the clutch one. Is it normal that the clutch pedal sits about an inch (2.5cm) higher than the brake and throtle ones? It also makes an clicking sound when clutch is released. Should there be a rubber bush over the clutch pedal and if so, what kind of??
    Last edited by Vauhtiveikko; 23 March 2011, 18:51.
    S2 Avant SleeperWagon 570hv and 765nm on 2,2bar/E85

Hi, right or wrong, the clutch & brake on my my s2 coupe are not the same height either - they work & feel fine though, so I'm not concerned -
    Audi S2 Coupe 1995
    VW Passat GL5 (hatch) 1986
    VW Passat GL 1.8 (saloon) 1986
    Carrera Subway 8

Comment

Bought an -96, Audi 80 Cabriolet last Sunday and noticed that the pedals in that car are all in the same hight. Have to check from the cabrio what is different there... It is lot easier to use the pedals in that car.
      S2 Avant SleeperWagon 570hv and 765nm on 2,2bar/E85

Comment

My 80 TDi has different pedal heights also, and would love to know if its something i can adjust. The Throttle Pedal sits much lower than the other two??
        Black B3 1990 CQ 2.3E converted to ABY & 6spd. (301bhp) - Now Sold
        03 Dolphin B6 S4 Avant LPG - New Daily Wagon
        01 Silver D2 A8 3.7 quattro sport - SOLD

"Difficult is worth doing"

Comment

my problem was alignement of the throttle for toe shifting.I guess it should be a little lower than the point where brake starts to do its job.It is a thing of feeling..

Comment

Working...
          X