allroad finaldrive ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allroad finaldrive ratio

i looking to find the final drive ratio of a 2004 2.5 v6 tdi audi allroad, 01e manual . the gearbox code i have been given is AEK and for the rear diff ENX, can any one confirm the final drive. i am hopeing its 4.375

http://www.elektro.com/audi/01e/

yes 4.375 according to this .

Comment

ETKA says ENX rear diff is 4.375 but i could not find that gearbox code (searched quickly)

Comment

allroad code help

Ive got a allroad gearbox lined up but want to make sure its the correct type with the 4.375 final drive. the code ive been given is FTH , it is a 6 speed 01e manual can any one confirm this is correct code for this box which came out of a 2004 2.5 v6 tdi allroad

Comment

Originally posted by A1quattro View Post
          Ive got a allroad gearbox lined up but want to make sure its the correct type with the 4.375 final drive. the code ive been given is FTH , it is a 6 speed 01e manual can any one confirm this is correct code for this box which came out of a 2004 2.5 v6 tdi allroad
          according to my etka that is correct,made between 2001 and 2003 and 35/8 which is 4.375

Comment

ok thanks thats great

Comment

4.555 diff

my other option is to go with a 4.55 final drive ,i already have a rear diff with this ratio , apparently it came from the 1.8cc 80 quattro ,but the problem i have with using this ratio is that i cant get a front 4.55 for the 01e gearbox which im using[unless any forum members know different] elite transmissions uk ,want £2000 to make a crown wheel and pioion ,but dont seem very keen and neither am i at that price. does anyone know a good uk based company that makes crown wheels ?

Comment

Working...
              X