Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first drive dogbox... mmmmmm. this is gonna be FUN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first drive dogbox... mmmmmm. this is gonna be FUN!

did a first drive of the Dogbox. and i am impressed. 2nd gear hit HARD on the clutchless shift, stuffed me in the seat and i had to lift. and it was a light launch, too, and medium shift. this will be violent. shakedown passes next friday, dyno tuesday.

still the sound is crappy. and i even got a low-gain mic too. guy gave me the runaround on that one. $20+ later i got the same POS i had before!

PAR custom geared set straight cut dog engagement. geared to drop ~2600 rpm per shift from 9k rpm. hoping its geared to cross the 1/4 mile @ ~8500 rpm or so. mid/low 9's, and hoping to stay under 150. Welded Torsen diff, Wavetrac front diff, locked rear diff. even had the works Isoptropic super finished (micro-polished) before i final-built it.

is gonna be a blast!

before:

after

Last edited by speeding-g60; 12 May 2012, 06:08.

Lol can just make out what you're saying over the mic, take it you enjoyed the quick run

If someone tried that over in the uk in a residential area even low speeds you'd get had a go at by the locals, i've been had a go at just for doing 30mph to/from work before and had people threaten me.

Sounds brilliant so far from what I can hear with the mic.

Comment

brutal
      Looking forward to hearing the sound of the beast once you get a proper mic
      Love how you tested it out on someone elses street... bet your neighbours love you
      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
      Indigo ABY coupé
      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
      X