TDI 01E gears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDI 01E gears?

I'm looking for the part numbers for the two gears that make 6th gear in the TDI 01E boxes, anyone know them?

Originally posted by Ruffiano View Post
    I'm looking for the part numbers for the two gears that make 6th gear in the TDI 01E boxes, anyone know them?
    What is the transmission code. If it is CMG, the answers are in this diagram (developed to compare the 5 speed CBD with the 6 speed CBL)(Note CMG parts, 6th is 0.68 to 1). (Are you wanting a 0.56:1?)

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

you need to be more specifickt than this....and what tranny does you have or??

Comment

ahaaa.... !

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffiano View Post
          Okay, figured it out. The AEL 2.5L turbo diesel engine from say a 96 A6Q came with a CYT 6 spd 01E transmission. Therefore, I *think* the gears you seek (including the 0.56:1 6th and the 0.67:1 5th and the required spacer) are shown in this diagram:

and here are the corresponding mainshaft PNsfor the CYT 5th and 6th gears, synchronizer rings, etc.:

Last edited by UrS4boy; 18 May 2012, 18:27.
          RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
          94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Working...
          X