Front wheel bearing part number check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front wheel bearing part number check

Is this the correct part number for front wheel bearing on aby coupe and if so best place to get one?
    4D0407625E

cheers
    ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
    THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Originally posted by vonbeck View Post
    Is this the correct part number for front wheel bearing on aby coupe and if so best place to get one? 4D0407625E cheers
    According to my friend Kate in the parts department, the front wheel bearing kit PN is 893498625E. However, this includes the bearing and the bolt(s), etc as a kit. She also says 4D0407625E is an 82 x 37 stepped double ball bearing bearing but for the rear of an A80Q, e.g. 1994. That doesn't mean that the 893 kit doesn't include the 4D0407625E (sorry, I know I am not helping here).

Kate also says that a previous 4A0407625A front axel bearing (e.g. for a C4 UrS) was dropped on Dec. 31, 1996 (in the middle of the 97 model year) and superceded to the 4D0407625E. SO....the 4D0407625E could just be the last man standing.

Bottomline: Sounds like you probably have the right bearing but you still need some additional hardware to install it properly.

Last edited by UrS4boy; 11 July 2012, 20:28.
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

so i need the 893498625E kit thanks for your reply,as ever very indepth and in formative ,simply brill

Comment

Try Quattro corner great service last few ones I have had
        Chef

Comment

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by vonbeck View Post
            so i need the 893498625E kit thanks for your reply,as ever very indepth and in formative ,simply brill
            Confirm my numbers with your favourite Audi parts supplier, e.g. Pete at quattro corner, before purchasing.
            RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
            94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Working...
            X