Driveshaft length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driveshaft length

Can a cq running gear expert help me with this one?
    I have 2 sets of front driveshaft axles(between exterior and interior end joints).One set longer one set shorter.One set was from the car and one set was bought for spares by my friend and get to sandblasted.I measured a cq o1a gearbox driveshaft wide and compared to a 01e s4.The same.On the car it is a 01e now but untill 2 days i will not be abble to get the car on the lifter to measure the box wide.So how can i tell what is the corect length without mounting on the car?

Anyone?It is a 1993 aby s2.

Comment

Faci manevre cu planetarele mele???!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes.I make" maneuvers" with your drive shafts.You bought another 2 shafts for spares and got sandblasted and they are different compared to ones that were on the car.Now i try to get an info about what is what.But seems that i would find out by mounting them and dissasemble again just to find out ones that will fit.
        I hope this forum will not transform in our local type of forums:"my car makes a strange noise".1000000 answeres."i need info abot electric vacuum pump"no answer.
        Maybe i just had a hard day

Comment

Andy Plym sold me the driveshafts saying they are OK for S2 ABY in the front.
          Maybe Andy sent me other shafts?

Comment

Working...
          X