B3 90 20v quattro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B3 90 20v quattro

ive been offered a B3 90 5cly 20v quattro for the right money , so my question is what will fit S2 driveline??
    i know the hubs would need to be 5 stud but what about shafts and diff etc are they 90mm 100mm or 108mm etc
    bare in mined any quattro stuff is hard to get here in OZ
    thanks
    mal

What exactly are you going to do to the 90 as the drivetrain on it is well capable in itself, albeit 4 stud....

Comment

i need spares for my S1E2 biuld which will have S2 driveline shafts etc when they finish there swim from UK to OZ
      mal

Comment

ill be doing the same. b3 80 though.

its the intercooler that seems an issue. maybe wheels on flat arches,

id say from feel on the 16v at least, its not s2 rugged. esp gearbox.

Comment

gearbox is identical to what is on a 3b,albeit with slightly different ratios

Comment

Or go this way?

034's 7A turbo kit: http://www.034motorsport.com/turboch...r-p-19679.html

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
            94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Inner CV joints are smaller vs the S2, not sure about the outers as i know 20v engines had larger wheel bearings/cv's vs the 10v cars so it may be the same. Having said that inner CV joint flanges are easy to change. Gearbox is basically the same as a 3B but lower geared.

There is no reason why you cant just bolt all the s2 stuff into the car, its 90% the same.
              91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
              93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
              94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Working...
              X