Gearbox gear selection problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gearbox gear selection problem

Again me,i have a problem with mounting gears selection,i just cant put it right and to change gears,and this thing always get out of his spot

Please help

Someone?

Comment

in the middle the is a screw.. havent you tryed it?

Comment

Which screw?

Comment

There's a repair kit for the shift mechanism.Marko you just have a look on your linkage
          if the bushing was broken.i never tear apart mine though.
          Attached Files
          one of a few I5 from Asia.

Comment

It worked normaly before i remove it,gearbox was never in position where the top end could be damaged,even when was back in the car.I dont understand why thiss part is going out

Comment

I am going to get crazy becose of this,i dont understand whats the problem,why it fell off all the time?!
              Someone please help me,becose i have a feling i will start destroying stufs...
              HEre are 2 pictures of the "cap" if that helps anything

Comment

Am i wrong or this peace is bended a bit?

I wached on etka and picture which pop atached here,and the midle section is not straith(on picture it is) so i sopose that is why i cant make it work properly?
                I will try to straith it up
                What u think guys,is that a problem?

Comment

Part number is 4a0 711 613 d so if any could send me picture how it looks like it would help me a lot since i got problem and i cant open google.com

Comment

Well,i straithed up the "pipe" of gear selection,and now it works like charm now i finaly can continue working on car

Comment

The bush in the ball joint looks really rough, I would start by getting a new rebuild kit for the ball joint. If should be really hard to pull the ball out of the joint.
                      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                      Indigo ABY coupé
                      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Error,now works good,now when is on his position i cant get it out easy,i need to use the crowbar in order to remove it

Comment

Working...
                        X