Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal throwout bearing part number

Hey guys!

Can someone tell me a LUK/Sachs part number that is for sure a metal throwout bearing for the 01E transmission please? I need to make a taller one by either machining a spacer or welding sth on top of the original one and i would love to know if there is sth not plastic available. I could order one from 034 but that takes too long to get and I need sth on Monday

Thanks!

I've got a spare 034 one brand new if you need it...
    '93 S2 Avant breaking
    '95 S6 Avant sold
    '83 80 Quattro SWB
    '85 90 Quattro
    '85 200 Quattro 10V sold

Comment

Thanks for the offer but that also requires shipping which takes days From 034 I can get it in 3 days with DHL. But if i would have a part number it takes only a couple of hours

Comment

Originally posted by rnagy86 View Post
        Thanks for the offer but that also requires shipping which takes days From 034 I can get it in 3 days with DHL. But if i would have a part number it takes only a couple of hours
        This help? (Item 15, with part of its cross-over application list)

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
        94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

I've got that part number already but that gives the plastic ones as well. What I did is that I ordered everything that was available and will see tomorrow which one is metal.: LUK/Sachs/Exedy/Valeo/SKF.

Comment

SKF VKC 2601 should be a metal one.

Comment

SKF VKC 2601 is metal yes and so is the Valeo one. The Exedy one comes in an SKF box which is the same as SKF VKC 2601. Everything else is plastic.

Comment

Working...
              X