URS4/6 Shiftlinkage and Bushings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URS4/6 Shiftlinkage and Bushings...

So, My shifter feels like garbage. I have the short shift kit from 034, but it doesn't feel right. The bushing in the cabin feels loose. My lockout for reverse is crap. Etc.

I looked all over and can't find any replacement parts. Anyone have any idea where to find this stuff? Also is anyone using the Apikol short shift rod with the 034 short shift kit? Does Europrice still offer their short shift kit? It looks like they had a replacement for the big bushing inside the car in theirs.

Thank you :-)

My urs4 with the 034 kit feels very positive. Not sure what is wrong with your setup. Any pictures of were you think the slop is?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll see if I can take some today. I think it's the retaining ring that's supposed to be around the top of the plastic bushing. I'm pretty sure I'm missing it. Do you happen to have the apikol linkage too? I wonder if both together will affect it negatively...

Comment

No I just have yhe 034 kit. I do remember the alloy ball part or the 034 kit being very tight to get into the car. I think I removed the rubber part it goes into and fitted it together as an aasembly. No slack there.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X