SQS RACING still in business??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQS RACING still in business??

Ive sent them a email regarding a sequentail shift for my s1e2 7 days ago and no reply yet, is this normal for them???
    Is there another address i can try??
    thanks
    mal

SQS does not make the seq shifter, it is made by a company called SSS Drives, a division of KAPS. SQS just resells them.

if it is for an 01E transmission, i still have one that i would sell for almost half what i paid for it. i put the racecar back to h-pattern/OEM 01E and took the dogbox out as well as the shifter. building a new car so it is no longer needed.

http://www.sssdrive.com/sss_eng.php

Comment

I know we spoke before about the shift, i thought you must have sold it . Please send me a PM and we will get it sold for you
      thanks
      mal

Comment

What are your thoughts on it ? Why did you change back to OEM ?

Comment

Hi glen iam keeping the 01E PAR dog box in the car, its amazing but the H pattern shift is a concern as in the heat of the moment for example 6th back to 5th if you **** it up and get 3rd they will engage no prob. Box will handle it but engine may not and with helmet etc you cant hear so with the seqential you cant **** it up as you must go through the order (cheap insurance)
          As for the drag boys they need to be able to knock them into netrual at the end of the pass and with seq they cant
          thanks
          mal

Comment

yes, Mal has it correct for my instance. i want neutral at the end of the run or anytime in between, and that is the MAIN reason i am not using it anymore. well, that and i am building an entirely new car that is RWD and auto :-) 7 second drag slips are the goal so i do not need to focus so much on this AWD car now. still CQ/S2 body.

Mal, i will send you a PM, when we spoke about it you only asked if it would operate the PAR dogbox.... :-)

Comment

Any photos ? Struggled a little on their site, sounds good !

Comment

it requires 12v. it works without it but it works much better with it. removal is more of the tunnel at the firewall.

Last edited by speeding-g60; 29 May 2015, 07:42.

Comment

Looks cool!

Comment

Love it !

Comment

Comment

How much does it cost?

Comment

Working...
                        X