Dark Grey Avant
    RS2 FARB
    Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
    Alloy Subframe Bushes

I like them.
    RS for ‘Rennsport’ - ‘Motorsport’ in German

Comment

I hate them

I rarely like black wheels. You might as well buy silver ones and never wash them!

Cheers,

steve
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

I tend to agree with Steve, however i think they really suit Japanese cars, not sure why, they just do.

Stick with the normal audi alloy silver and i dont think you'll go wrong.
        Tim

1995 S2 Avant, ruby red - ** SOLD TO ROSS **
        Golf Rallye G60 ** SOLD **
        Golf MK2 Oaky with R32 engine
        Audi A6 Avant 1.9 TDi 130
        Golf MK2 8v Race car

Comment

i saw a black RS2 at mas du clos once, with black rims. did not look bad ... i like the dark night rider look

in general ive seen very very few modifiications on RS cars that make them look better than when god created them in the factory

Comment

I think black rims need a polished lip, or else it's hard to tell if it's tire or rim.. og just plain old steel rims.. black with polished lip is yummi on the right car

Comment

Can someone do me a Vmod with black rs4's on my car?

cheers guys

Pearl white 91-S2-3B K&N cone air filter - Home made induction pipe work - 18" RS4 replica alloys - Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber - Colour coded body work - Bilstein/H&R suspension - s/s 3in turbo back Longlife exhaust - SFS water hoses - Samco boost hoses - RS2 FARB - RS2 eyeballs - Squeaky interior trim & 2 bar!

Comment

This do?

2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
                2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
                1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

Hmmm to be really honest i think that car would look better with gunmetal black/greyishg color on thoose rims. Since there isnt a lip to be polished. The gunmetal would set it of against the black tire so that it dosent look like u got monster mudders on But since its a light color on your car it will still look dark and menacing as i think you want.

But tahst just my 2 cents

Comment

Nope even though I posted this thread I can't stand them, as you have all said it just looks like there is no defenition between wheel and tyre.

I just saw them and wanted to see what you guys thought.
                    Cheers
                    Dark Grey Avant
                    RS2 FARB
                    Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

Yeah i think the colour of the car needs to be dark to suit having dark wheels, like someone said, best suited to a jap car i think, and when you have nice wheels like the rs4's and rs6', having them in black takes away the shape and design of the rims.

Top Vmod though Fourrings
                      Pearl white 91-S2-3B K&N cone air filter - Home made induction pipe work - 18" RS4 replica alloys - Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber - Colour coded body work - Bilstein/H&R suspension - s/s 3in turbo back Longlife exhaust - SFS water hoses - Samco boost hoses - RS2 FARB - RS2 eyeballs - Squeaky interior trim & 2 bar!

Comment

A more prevelent outer rim on the wheel below.
                        Agree with them only being suitable for a dark car though, looks the dogs as it is

2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
                        2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
                        1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

after looking at these picture,s the original silver looks best.
                          RS for ‘Rennsport’ - ‘Motorsport’ in German

Comment

I love the TT Sport alloys, they don't come in the right PCD though, already asked Audi. a copy would look good though, here is a pic but they look so much better in the flesh

Comment

They are the same as the golf R32 aren't they?
                              Dark Grey Avant
                              RS2 FARB
                              Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

Working...
                              X