Standard S2 wheels required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standard S2 wheels required

Hi ,im on the scrounge I have a 1996 S2 & I am going to be making a insurance claim,my problem is ,when I took it to the body shop for them to have a look at they told me they have to report non standard items ,
    The only item they could see was the 17s , I did play thick & said they are standard , he just looked at me & smiled with the response Audi don't fit OZ wheels standard.

Anyway has anybody got a standard set of wheels with tires they can lend me please.
    I'm in Yorkshire
    Thanks

Originally posted by Big Matt
    Hi ,im on the scrounge I have a 1996 S2 & I am going to be making a insurance claim,my problem is ,when I took it to the body shop for them to have a look at they told me they have to report non standard items ,
    The only item they could see was the 17s , I did play thick & said they are standard , he just looked at me & smiled with the response Audi don't fit OZ wheels standard.

Anyway has anybody got a standard set of wheels with tires they can lend me please.
    I'm in Yorkshire
    Thanks
    where about in yorkshire ? i have just wrote my avant off so waiting for the insurance to payout .but if you need some wheels i could probably borrow you mine .pm me will have to talk about it
    1. SHORT SHIFT KIT
    2. PORSCHE CAYENNE CALIPERS
    3. H & R SPRINGS
    4. BILSTEIN SHOXS
    5. NEW BUSHES AND HP2 STRUTS
    6. UPRATED HIGH OUTPUT COIL PACK
    7. ,3" turbo back s/s/ exhaust
    8. fmic fitted

Comment

Originally posted by topsparky
      where about in yorkshire ? i have just wrote my avant off so waiting for the insurance to payout .but if you need some wheels i could probably borrow you mine .pm me will have to talk about it
      What?????

When I met you for some dodgy dealing in that motorway service station the other week, you had only just bought it ...what the hell did you do man?

Cheers n

Si
      95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
      Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
      With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

Hi Big Matt

I'm based in Lincoln & have a spare set of std wheels & (importantly) legal tyres sitting in the garage.

You're welcome to pick them up (just leave a nominal deposit). They're very dirty at the moment & I'd be glad if someone gave them a clean as well !!!

I'm currently working away, but will be back home this weekend.

regards
        Steve

Comment

Working...
        X