RS6 19" ET30 Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS6 19" ET30 Rims

I have four of these (obviously) on my car.

Having sold my original 16" AVUS rims I'm looking for an equivalent rim for my spare.

The original price on my rims worked out ~£90/corner but to buy one is doubling the price of the rim because the dealer doesn't want to split the set of four.

If there are three other people who would like a spare RS6 19" rim at ET30 offset, we could get a group buy going and half the cost.

Any takers?
    00 Audi B5 S4 MRC550
    08 RRS TDV6 HSE
    03 Kawasaki B2 ZX12R 1287cc

LOL, why not make do with a normal spare?

Ive compared side by side the original Avus 16" wheel and they are just about identical in size overall, altho obviously handling would change but it doesnt put things out, only issue would be if it was needed on the front and u have larger brakes, but even then you could swap a back to front then spare on the back
    Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
    2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Will your tiny boot be able to hold a full width spare?
      Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
      England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Ant,

I agree but I've sold my old AVUS rims - all five - to a mate with an old A6 with some nasty non-OEM rims on.

The rims will not go round the big brakes though so you'd have to do what you suggested if you had a flat on the front.

BRY,

The answer to your question is, the 19" rim will NOT go in the original space provided.
        I just checked. You'd have to remove the carpet.

So scrap that idea. Just saved myself £250!

Who has an old 16" rim they want to get rid of then? I'll trade you for a rear diff!
        00 Audi B5 S4 MRC550
        08 RRS TDV6 HSE

Comment

You could purchase mine from me if you like
          I dont keep mine in the car as ive put a sub build in the spare wheel well now.

The wheel appears to have never been fitted, the tyre still has all the little bits on it, all the way round and all the way across.

Make me an offer, ive been meaning to ebay it but if someone else on here wants it, then i'd rather do that... keep it in the family and all that
          Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
          2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Originally posted by SR71
            BRY,

The answer to your question is, the 19" rim will NOT go in the original space provided.
            I just checked. You'd have to remove the carpet.

So scrap that idea. Just saved myself £250!
            Can I knock it off my purchases? :mischeif:

Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
            England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

BRY,

You weren't actually the first to think of the idea! To be fair the dude at Triple X even suggested it himself before he quoted me on the deal.

I reckon you could make it fit if you mucked about with the carpet or stuck a 225 on there but its not worth it as Ant says.

Ant - You have a PM.

00 Audi B5 S4 MRC550
              08 RRS TDV6 HSE

Comment

Working...
              X