Bmw Pcd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bmw Pcd

AS much as I hate the things (BMW's that is) I have just been offered a set of 0Z wheels that are a BMW fitment, the offset matches the intended car and am curious about whether these wheels could be used, the have an integral spacer that could be removed and new hub centric spacer used where the whell bolts to the spacer and the spacer bolts to the hub, thereby negating the different PCD's.
    Never looked at this before and am just curious as to whether it is possible. The wheel's are brand new 8.5x18 and come with 235/40/18 Toyo Proxes and I am getting them for an absolute steal.
    Attached Files
    Corey
    01636 822288

good luck mate ..... but me got no idea

Comment

Might be aswell to buy them and ebay them, then use the money to buy the wheels of your choice. You can get spacer adapters so would need a 5 x 112 to 5 x 120 (e36 model)
      Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
      S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Corey
        AS much as I hate the things (BMW's that is) I have just been offered a
        Please man, don't do this to the urq!!!! . OZ makes nice wheels like crono evo, not this bling blang blong .

Sau
        200 20vt 88' 3b, human carrier
        CQ typ85 with AAN inside, see project blog at http://kwlw.blogspot.com

Comment

Who said anything about using them on an ur??? They are not for any of my cars but merely a request for a possible customers car.
          Corey
          01636 822288

Comment

Working...
          X