Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess who's just joined the rs4 rep club!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who's just joined the rs4 rep club!

yey!!! got the wheels now!! .. wicked .. it looks soooo smooth now... yessss like a baby's backside yes!!! (in strange goldmember voice) ...erm ... soz ...

yeh looks good

just needs its sports lowering wit the whole kabooby!! (top mounts, droplinks, arbs, strings n dampners)

oh and get this im still playing Gran Turismo 3 on Ps2 ... yep need to get round too completing that bast*rd ...

got the Suziki Escudo (pikes peak variant) ... wow 1795bhp in a 4wd rally car wit 800kg weight .... that is Sick!!!!!!

not as good on track tho

Any pics... of ya wheels in situ?
    91 S2 coupé - RIP
    98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

will do busy atm... altho its half way there sort of ... it rides too high ... but feels more responsive in handling..... ..

also other day i chased a lotus elise through some wide country lanes i was creeping right up...
      at the junction .. he looked over to check who it was .. we exchanged thumbs up...

haha ... wow theyre good at handling ... and I kept up lol .. evening closing in on him kewl thats the quattro for u (and stock suspension still .. wonder what i could do wit an upgrade!!!)

Comment

to be honest i dont think the s2 handles all that well. My UR with konis and h+r springs handles better than my s2. I also had a proton gti although it was a great little car that handled superbly. Im looking at konis for my s2 now
        3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

http://www.fantasycars.com/derek/cars/escudo.html

800 hp m8

Comment

Working...
          X