Online tyre suppliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online tyre suppliers

Does anyone have any suggestions/comments/experiences of any of the online tyre suppliers? I'm thinking about companies like etyres, mytyres, blackcircles, tyres online, and so on.

I need some new tyres, and can get cheaper from the above than any of my local tyre fitting places, but haven't used any of the above (or others) before.

Cheers,

Ck.
    Shocked, exhausted, hosed, bushed, dumped, chipped, mounted, filtered, gauged, packed, intermittantly wiped and braked. I mean broken. Now, about the car...

Originally posted by curlyks2
    Does anyone have any suggestions/comments/experiences of any of the online tyre suppliers? I'm thinking about companies like etyres, mytyres, blackcircles, tyres online, and so on.

I need some new tyres, and can get cheaper from the above than any of my local tyre fitting places, but haven't used any of the above (or others) before.

Cheers,

Ck.

I've used mytyres and etyres before (I think etyres even offer fitting at home now), mytyres ships tyres from Germany so sometimes it could take 3-5 days, never had any problems though, last time used www.camskill.co.uk cheapest I could find including delivery.

HTH

Comment

yep i use mytyres and have never had any trouble with them,and i think they state if the delivery is gonna take any longer than a few days!
      dean

nothelle n300,alcon brakes,sachs suspension kit,lots still to be done!

Comment

I used Mytyres and (although I think the courier stitched us both up) and I only recieved 3 of the 4 tyres I ordered and it took over 2 months to get my money back for the missing tyre and no I didn't just fit 3 tyres I had to buy a 4th locally as Mytyres couldn't get me a 4th in time for my fitting/alignment appointment.
        Corey
        01636 822288

Comment

I use kwikfit online because i liketo pay twice as much as every body else.
          Robbing Absturds.
          sigpic

Comment

I've used mytyres three times now, no probs so far.
            If I'm really really picky then on all three occasions they gave a delivery date and they arrived earlier, which twice balls'ed my plans up.

Jas
            2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
            2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
            1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

Originally posted by Jas11n
              on all three occasions they gave a delivery date and they arrived earlier, which twice balls'ed my plans up.
              lol, yeah my tyres arrived on the 24th, they where scheduled for the 30th, I rang them up to say that there was an issue and they were like "how can you have a problem your tyres haven't arrived yet???"
              Really assuring... although I couldn't fault the tyre (Yokohama) or the price £62 a corner, as a comparison the same tyre (the 4th) bought locally to me cost me over double.
              Corey
              01636 822288

Comment

never had any trouble with mytyres. infact, one time they not only turned up early but i only got charged for 1 tyre!
                1995 B4 Audi 80 S2 avant 267bhp and 326lbft *sold*

2001 P38 Range Rover DHSE 159bhp and 255lbft

1985 Type85 Audi 90 quattro 135bhp 140lbft

Comment

Originally posted by Briggsy
                  never had any trouble with mytyres. infact, one time they not only turned up early but i only got charged for 1 tyre!
                  Mytyres is the same company as Reifendirekt in Germany. I can say only . However like with all online companies they are dramatically short on staff, so if something goes wrong (post company, bank problems, etc.), you will need to wait ages to figure out the problem.

Sau
                  200 20vt 88' 3b, human carrier
                  CQ typ85 with AAN inside, see project blog at http://kwlw.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                  X