Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre pressure?

What tyre pressure shall i run with my S4 wheels? Cheers
    3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

What tyre size?

I run 38 psi in my 245/40/17's.... (others will disagree )
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

I'm running 215/45/17 and 34 psi... that's the recommended and I'm not sure if it's optimal for my tyre size (and suggestions?)
      AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

im running 37 all round on 225 45 17's
        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Steve what tyre size do you have?
          For what it's worth, I have 225/45/17 at 36psi. 4 replies, 4 different pressures, but all in the same ball-park at least.
          Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

same as u dan. I have put 36psi front and 34 rear, as this is what the s4 boys were running with these. will this be ok?
            3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

This is a good point what would be a good psi for going and then some.
              when I'm trying to use the least amount of fuel I go 33psi all round (motorways in the main)
              For going and some more, I do 29or30psi-rear and 31or32-front on the 15" 60profile 205's audi rims but I don't know if what i'm doing is right
              any suggestions...
              AudiManDan

Comment

Surely you need to take into consideration temperature, ie summer or winter and whether you have a full load or not.....
                Tim

1995 S2 Avant, ruby red - ** SOLD TO ROSS **
                Golf Rallye G60 ** SOLD **
                Golf MK2 Oaky with R32 engine
                Audi A6 Avant 1.9 TDi 130
                Golf MK2 8v Race car

Comment

Working...
                X