Porsche cup 2's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche cup 2's

Hi all, will a set of 18in Porsche cup 2 alloys fit an RS2,?

Possibly, but need a few more details....ET, width, etc.

Comment

Centre holes are different sizes, can't remember which way around but one way doesn't and the other needs small spigots.
      Google it, all genuine 5 x 130 porsche wheels have the same centre hole.
      I think the RS2 is the standard aftermarket size, around 73mm or just over.

Comment

They are not 18", but they're Porsche OEM, brand new and look good on a RS2.
        The center bore is machined to match RS2's hubs

https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...-17-rims-5x130
        sigpic

Comment

Long story short I had a set of what I believe were (18in MTM Porsche cup 2,s) that fitted directly on to the RS2, this was a few years back and my memory of the exact ET etc has escaped me. I do remember one of the members on this forum (Fraser/Frazer) having a similar set, I did recently ask if any current members remembered the guy but surprisingly I received no replies, as he was an active member on the forum.

Thanks to all for the replies to date.

Comment

Originally posted by dbell View Post
            Long story short I had a set of what I believe were (18in MTM Porsche cup 2,s) that fitted directly on to the RS2, this was a few years back and my memory of the exact ET etc has escaped me. I do remember one of the members on this forum (Fraser/Frazer) having a similar set, I did recently ask if any current members remembered the guy but surprisingly I received no replies, as he was an active member on the forum.

Thanks to all for the replies to date.
            Frasers up here in newcastle. worked in mercedes dealership and possibly still does. Haven't seen him posting much recently though.
            As i said, although the 5 x 130 stud pattern is the same for genuine porsche the centre bores are slightly different sizes. The RS2 wheel centre bores are set at the pretty much standard aftermarket bore, where you use spigots to take up the slack depending on the car they go on.
            My google is down so i can't check for you. All 5 stud porsches have the same centre for s it should be easy to google.

Comment

frasers username
              UUUdirs2newcastle

Comment

That's the guy I was looking for, I well send him a pm and hopefully he will pick it up.

many thanks.

Comment

I stil have my Polar Silver RS2 on 18 inch MTM Cup 2's..... :-)

Just been too busy to get her out!

Comment

i have been looking for a set Fraser but have so far drawn a blank, if you ever come upon a set will you please let know.

Thanks
                    David.

Comment

I also have a set with 8,5*18 and a set with 8,5/9,5*18
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                      X