Larger S2 wheel replacements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neal1981 View Post

I've been looking at S2's with 18's on they just look a little odd IMPO, So 17's it is!
    I really don't want to change how the car looks the only thing I have a problem with is the center cap, Are the Avus S4/S6 wheels available or can the center caps be changed so they are the same as original S2 alloys?.
    Off set will be a problem personally (I'm a quadriplegic) Another member who lives pretty close to me should be able to help me out.
    Just to follow up, the centre caps can be reused from memory, I made the mistake of selling my oe wheels a long time ago so didn’t have that option to try.
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post

Just to follow up, the centre caps can be reused from memory, I made the mistake of selling my oe wheels a long time ago so didn’t have that option to try.
      I always save original wheels got 2 sets for my G60 Edition 1, Thanks for letting me know caps can be reused do you mean on different wheels with the same size caps?

Comment

yeah on the original wheels the have a large ring to hold the caps on, where as the s4/s6 ones have a small one that captures in the centre bore of the alloy wheel,
        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Working...
        X