P zero rosso best tyres ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P zero rosso best tyres ?

Lots of thumbs up on the forum for these and as i need to get some new tyres 225/45 zr 17 anyone bought any at amazing prices ( i mean cheaper than average ) recently? Does anyone think they have a better option?
    S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

i like my conti sports but they are soft (i got a deal on all 4), lots of people run toyo proxes, never had p zeros on any of my past cars either
    Chef

Comment

James, bet you got the meals served up a lot quicker with the forum down didnt you.........
      chef
      S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Originally posted by terrybullwon
        i like my conti sports but they are soft (i got a deal on all 4), lots of people run toyo proxes, never had p zeros on any of my past cars either
        Really? I have had conti contact sport 2's and they are really good for wear weight.

Think the Avant has Bridgestones

Comment

Originally posted by laser avant s2
          James, bet you got the meals served up a lot quicker with the forum down didnt you.........
          chef

One month off!!!!!!

Chef

Comment

just not right that, think of all those starving islanders and holiday makers! seriously though enjoy your well deserved break, but a month?????????

Comment

no one comes to the island in the winter, well just hardcore yachtys with big boats and big wallets its lovely and quite.............. here proof

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?use...4&ctime=164336
              Chef

Comment

Lots of thumbs up on the forum for these and as i need to get some new tyres 225/45 zr 17 anyone bought any at amazing prices ( i mean cheaper than average ) recently? Does anyone think they have a better option?
                Well I'm going for a set of P-zero Neros in 225/50/16 for the S4. I was going to order them on-line, but I've since decided that I'd prefer to get them supplied and fitted locally.
                The cheapest I could find them for on-line (and I'm guessing it would be the same for other sizes) was from www.bestbuytyres.co.uk.

Comment

Originally posted by terrybullwon
                  no one comes to the island in the winter, well just hardcore yachtys with big boats and big wallets its lovely and quite.............. here proof

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?use...4&ctime=164336

I think thats what you call `must see tv` youve got a quick motor matey. Well worth 30 odd secs of anyones time on here `watch it` and enjoy it.

Comment

I think thats what you call `must see tv` youve got a quick motor matey. Well worth 30 odd secs of anyones time on here `watch it` and enjoy it.

Thanks Alan,

Shame the up load host cut my friends editing out it would have been aloy smother
                    Chef

Comment

I got a special deal at kwik fit of all places, but 3 get 1 free. I've just checked their website and they are currently doing 30% off when you buy 4!

Comment

Originally posted by richslay
                        I got a special deal at kwik fit of all places, but 3 get 1 free. I've just checked their website and they are currently doing 30% off when you buy 4!
                        I was taken for a ride last time i went there

I also have a friend at ATS But he gives me family discount and always fits and balances for free But it still works out cheaper to buy online some times.
                        Chef

Comment

Working...
                        X