falken tires, good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falken tires, good?

Does anyone have personal with Falken tires particularly the FK-452 ? I'm thinking of getting them because of the price and the shop will do the mount and balance tires for free. My second option is the Conti ExtremeContact Sport. Thanks in advance.

I had Falkens' on an older RWD car, couldn't fault them. Regards FK452, I don't know but I'd be happy to put Falkens on my car.

Comment

Had some Falkens on my S2 and they where very good in the dry but just average in the wet! Don´t know about FK452 though.

Comment

I've got falkens on my S2. Not sure which number though but no complaints here. Wearing evenly, no noise, never had an issue with grip etc.

Comment

I fitted them on my Lotus Carlton last year and was quite impressed with the cost and handling.

Comment

Never had an issue with them on my old S2.

Comment

Sure they are 452? I think they are now 453...check the manufacturer date on the size, you dont want old new rubber for sure. I used to run them on mine and were a great combination of overall performance wet and dry and price.
              sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Yes, they are 452. I forgot to check the manufacturing date, though. I ended up getting the continentals after hearing good things about them.

Comment

Working...
                X