Centre caps for 17" Avus speedline alloys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centre caps for 17" Avus speedline alloys

20200627_192739.jpg Hi guys, recently bought a set of 17" Avus speedline alloys 8jx17 et35s sadly missing the caps. Does anyone know what the correct centre caps would be for this wheel?

A picture of cap would be great as it's all new to me with these old Audis lol.

I'm hoping the wheels clear the AP racing calipers my s2 3b has fitted.

Thanks

Yeah these will clear the AP’s. I had these fitted for a long time on my coupe. Found an old pic of them on mine

audi-s2-06.jpg
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
      Yeah these will clear the AP’s. I had these fitted for a long time on my coupe. Found an old pic of them on mine

audi-s2-06.jpg
      Wow that looks nice, what colour was that?
      I actually bought a set if wheels before I done the deal on the s2 but at £140 I couldn't say no lol

Comment

Part numbers on the centres in the Speedline 1708 8Jx17H2 Avus 17" ET35 wheels (4B3 601 025N) on my C5 S6 (which look the same as those shown above) are 8D0 601 165E (8D0601165E)

Comment

Just bought a set on facebook for £35 delivered hopefully they will be the correct centre caps.
          Now just need to find out what tyre sizes I would need.

Comment

Originally posted by s2star View Post

Wow that looks nice, what colour was that?
            I actually bought a set if wheels before I done the deal on the s2 but at £140 I couldn't say no lol
            Titan grey metallic, I’ve only seen one other s2 coupe in the uk in this colour so far.
            Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

tyre sizes specified for my C5 S6 are 255/40ZR17 (94 load rating)

Comment

Working...
              X