• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has any1 got a set of original S2 Alloys

If so, are you wiling to swap/part ex or sell. Please let me know

Cheers

A

Andy, these wouldn't be these really rare 16" avus alloys would they????
    Check out the thred "really rare alloys" It's a hoot, couple of guys might be selling theirs!
    A6 Avant Tdi 110 because as the fuel prices keep going up I am so happy to be getting 649.8 miles to a tank of diesel!! (£50)

Comment

I assume you meant a set of the 5 spokes from the early models.

a set with winter tyres + wheels was sold here the other day. I think it was the winter tyres which were of interest. Look in the for sale thread a rim swap may be possible with Graham, the new owner, who knows.

D.

Comment

I've got a full set of 5 6-spokes. One is my spare which I'll never use as I've now got 18s on, and the other 4 live under my bed

They are in desperate need of refurbishing and I think a couple of centre caps might be missing, but I'm open to offers.

I'll dig them out and post a photo later this evening.
        ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

wheelie rare

i think it is the earlier model ones i am after, my car has the audi A4 rims on at the moment and i have the original spare in the back. I would like to swap the audi alloys for a set of originals. The spare i have almost looks like a shade or grey/black. I would prefer the originals before going for the 18's summer jobbie.

By the way would anyone know how low i would have to come down to sit nicely on a set of 18's

Cheers

Comment

If these are wheels you are after, mine are the older type 5 spokes. When the bleeding thing is running again , i'd be up for swapping or whatever as it seems im the only person who likes the 16" avus wheels!!!
            Was a '93 3B, Dont ask now tho......

Comment

Andy ,
              try this site, they have a 1991 S2 with 5 spokes in for breaking.

http://allaudi.co.uk/

D.

Comment

I have a complete set of old 5 spoke rims for sale..... pm me if interested!

David
                sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Working...
                X