Want to fit Mille miglia m3cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to fit Mille miglia m3cup

What hub do i need to install to put these wheels? What is the bolt patern of these wheels?
    Attached Files

If the are Mille Miglia, they are replica Porsche wheels.
    I am sure they will have a lot of different fittings.
    Someone in the forum has them installed, so there is an application for Audi 5x112 Bolt pattern.

Cheers
    94' RS2 Coupe TT (Twin Torsen )

Comment

Coupe,

as you are probably well aware you have 4 x 108 bolt stud fitting,

You may be able to buy a 4 stud version of this wheel?

or you have to bite the bullet and do as I am doing.

get a set of 5 stud S2 hubs, these fit onto Coupr Quattros, not sure about FWD coupes. The S2 hubs allow you to fit A8 disks bigger brakes etc. and maybe these wheels are available for the S2 hubs.

David

Comment

Thank you guys. 4x108 of cup3 are not available, in canada s2 are not available, do A4 hubs would fit on my coupe? do A4's hub are 5x112? If not maybe import some s2 hubs from europe, what place should i look for good prices and good service? Or maybe adapter 4x108 to 5x112.... What do you suggest?

Comment

If you want the S2 hubs you can buy them second hand at this place.
          www.totsteile.ch
          Press Gebrauc.... on the top menu
          Then on S2, then select ABY coupe and you will see in the brakes section the hubs.
          You can mail tots (the owner) at tots@bluewin.ch a very nice guy but he doesn't speak a lot of english. So keep it simple.
          Cheers,
          Rafael
          94' RS2 Coupe TT (Twin Torsen )

Comment

Coupe,
            Is yours a quattro?

if so the S2 hubs will fit. see a thread I posted. If it is FWD then the fronts should be ok but I don't know about the rear bearings/hubs.

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=1959

A4 hubs are the correct PCD but may not fit at all ( i'm sure not).

the offset is incorrect for the S2 as well et34/et35 according to whom you speak.

Steer clear of adapters if you can do the job properly.

David

Comment

dont mean to Highjack the post but i am also considering upgrading my 4x108 to 5x112 due to the fact that i would like to fit some VOLK TE-37 wheels on the car.
              the car is FWD and what i would like to know is all is all i need are the S2 hubs for the front?
              I plan on getting a big brake kit as well.Using 2 993 Calipers and 13 Brembo discs so the disc problem is eliminated.
              can someone shed some light on this?
              Issam N. Abed
              iABED Industries
              iABED Email | Facebook
              The build thread

Comment

David is fitting 5 stud hubs to his Coupe quattro, but his is a 20V (7A). As long as your car is a 20V, S2 front hubs will fit with no problems. Coupe quattro 10V's are different - the front driveshafts are smaller splined than S2 / 7A items, if yours is a 10V you'll need to budget for front driveshafts as well. If your car is a quattro, the backs are the same large - splined as the S2, hubs will bolt straight on. If FWD, a different approach is needed. You'll need FWD 200 turbo rear hubs, the wheel bearings are listed as the same, so the swap is quite straight forward. Same goes for you too, Wizard.
                HTH.

Siena

Comment

Thanks for the info Sienna,

I have a spare set of front drive shafts still with the bearing carriers on from a 40K 20V coupe ( 4 stud hubs) if that helps but I feel the post to Barbados would be a bit excessive, also 1 x 993 black Carrera caliper.

David.

Comment

ok
                    so the shopping list is :
                    S2 front Hubs
                    S2 AXles(need to upgrade anyway for turbo right)

200 Turbo Rear axles(isnt the 200 a Quattro though)?

disc would be brembo's all around.Big question is wil the hub offset be different for each model?Can i still buy brembo discs for an audi 90 or would have to buy brembo discs for a 200? or for an A4?

p.s. is the 993 caliper new?
                    Issam N. Abed
                    iABED Industries
                    iABED Email | Facebook
                    The build thread

Comment

Originally posted by Vagsport
                      If FWD, a different approach is needed. You'll need FWD 200 turbo rear hubs, the wheel bearings are listed as the same, so the swap is quite straight forward. Same goes for you too, Wizard.
                      HTH.

Siena
                      As Siena said you need the 200 non quattro rear hubs. 90 disks are 4 stud, you need 5 stud and so the S2 rear disks would be the simplest are the best. Hub/disk offsets are different for the models. The S2 solid rear disks seem to be up to the job

see www.bira.org

I reckon the best value for money is the A8 disk 314 x 30mm.

The 993 caliper I have is second hand and I want £40 for it. The caliper guide plates need removing and cleaning ( the pads stick) it is as I bought it.

I need a pair and so I will be buying the later monoblock calipers which are not split like the 993.

David

Comment

sorry when i mean offset.
                        Say i place Et 32 Wheels on the Audi after i do a hub conversion and carry the car for laser alighnment ...well the back be sticking out like 2 inches more than the front?
                        i should have explained myself more.
                        Sorry i did not know 200's came in FWD.I know they came in 20V format but not FWD>
                        Issam N. Abed
                        iABED Industries
                        iABED Email | Facebook
                        The build thread

Comment

The wheel alignment is not affected by the offset of the wheels. It is purely the alignment of the suspension. I would not play with the ET as it will cause undue stress on the wheel bearings and affect the scrub radius of your suspension. I don't know what the original offset is on your car. The coupe has a different offset than the saloon. The wheels amy stick out too much when you fit them. I know no more.

90quattrocoupe has done a lot of work on the handling of his car and has changed from the factory settings. The front and rear have tow in to help corner turn in. and negative camber set on all wheels.

I saw a pearl white 200 turbo quattro the other day. The owner had done 198K on the original engine. He's had it from new. There was a swiss car builder who used the FWD 200 turbo engine/box. I remember one of these engines in the back of a Mk 1 golf.

David

Comment

no....i think your misunderstanding me.When i change my brake set up.When i go to mount my wheel on will the new disc be sticking out more or does audi make a standard for all there cars?Like say i went from 4 to 5 hub conversion...used 5 hub discs and mounted an exact wheel as mine only in 5 hole.Will the wheel be the same or it will be sticking out more...or sticking in more?
                            Issam N. Abed
                            iABED Industries
                            iABED Email | Facebook
                            The build thread

Comment

Sorry Wizard, I misunderstood.

I can only speak for my car ( coupe quattro 20V 4 stud) The s2 rear disk is the same size and shape but has a different number of studs. This is what I call the hat depth ( looks like a hat).

The Audi 100 S4 1994/5 has a vented disk but the hat is deeper and there is the need for a spacer. I don't know if the spacer goes between the disk and the hub or between the disk and the wheel.

I have seen lots of different size disk hat depths and am sure there is no set size.

I have had a look at the parts listing on a car spares website
                              http://www.eurocarparts.com

The Audi 80 has a different part number for the rear disk than my coupe. It may be a different diameter or hat depth, I'm afraid I don't know.

Can anyone else help?

David

Comment

Working...
                              X