4x108mm to 5x112mm Adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x108mm to 5x112mm Adapters

Just looking for conformation of any existence of adapters to do this conversion. I realise the bolt pattern doesn't lend itself to an easy setup but wondered if any progress had been made. Ive done this before without adapters (curse those BBS wheels! buy the wheel make it fit the car!) welded up the hubs and re drilled them to 112mm but this is for my daily and i cant justify it being off the road that long.

Thanks

ps this is so i can utilise my 16"avus on my daily and stick my 18"BBS on the S2

My brother is on the jap side and he was telling me Rota will do adaptors for any fittment and they are £80 a pair. Which it isn't a bad price. Haven't got a link but I'm sure if you use google you find.
    Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

For a little more than adaptors you could convert to 5 X 112 properly, adaptors buger up the offset of original wheels, basically it's like running 15mm (min) spacers.

I'm converting my daily driver Coupé very soon, I now have all the parts ready.

You need.

B5 A4 rear disks.

S2 front hubs and outer CV joints. V6 CV's will also do the job.

You can either get your original front disks re-drilled to 5 X112 and stick with the original callipers. Or a more expensive option is to look out for a complete set of S2 front brakes, which are a good upgrade in their own right.
      1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
      1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
      1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
      1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Only adpater options ive found are the 2piece option which althogh solid i reckon widen the track by 44mm! a lil wide me thinks! someone also mentioned using only 4 of the 5 bolts on the wheels, hmmmmmmmmmm.
        To be honest the more i think about it, i might just get a set of secondhand alloys for her. 4x108 makes it super common, maybe aim for some sort of 6 spoke or crosswire thingy!

Comment

There we go adaptors add 22mm to the hubs, like running ET15 wheels.

Only using four of the five bolt holes is retarded.

As you say 4 x 108 wheels are common as you like, Standard Ford PCD for years. You'll need spigot rings to run Ford wheels properly.
          1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
          1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
          1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
          1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Working...
          X