Alloy Wheel Refurbishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloy Wheel Refurbishment

I've now taken the Dezents off and fitted my proper summer rubber / track wheels to actually get some use out of them (I have 3 sets of wheels at the mo ). As a result I'm trying to decide what to do with the Dezents. I like the style of the wheel, as ever there are other things I like but not the £! to change, so it's worth sticking with them for the moment. In their current colour scheme of silver (diamond cut) lips and dark anthracite centres they suit the white car very well IMO.

I think I'd like to get them properly refurbished to give longer lasting results than my home brew effort that has done well for 18 months but last the harsh winter killed them when I tapped a kerb .

The 2 tone effort of sliver and dark should do it, diamond cut lips are nice but I am quite hard on the ol girl so need something that'll last a bit better.

The other option is to sell them and change to some lighter Pro Race 3 alloys or another set of Superleggeras / BBS RX, something about 20kg with tyres for about the same cost.

Any recommendations for wheel refurbishers in the SW or S Midlands?
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss
Working...
X