whats the pcd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the pcd

can anyone tell me iff the pcd on the S2 is 5x112 i have a chance to buy a set of Rs4 b5 alloys iff not what is it.

cheers.

PCD is 5x112 but be careful of the geninue rs4 alloys they are the wrong offset for the S2, you want around ET35 for 18x8 inch alloys

Comment

Cheers jamo, they are genuine wheels so i take it they won,t fit?

Comment

As Jamo says, check out the ET.
        Although they may be listed as "genuine" they may be genuine Audi rims AND RS4 style as opposed to genuine Audi RS4 rims, if you see what I mean.

Comment

yup, genuine RS4 wheels are pretty rare. IIRC they are ET20 and will not fit the coupe avant, even using homo-style stretched tyres
          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by bilko0795 View Post
            Cheers jamo, they are genuine wheels so i take it they won,t fit?
            I can't say, you would need to look to see if they are real rs4 or just rs4 style thats audi made for other cars, you can tell by the ET of the alloys which will be on the wheel
            RS4 ones are around et20-25 I can't remember exactly, but they dont fit as the alloys come beyond the arch

Comment

Cheers guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                yup, genuine RS4 wheels are pretty rare. IIRC they are ET20 and will not fit the coupe avant, even using homo-style stretched tyres
                The Perfectionist
                sigpic
                Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

He might get away with it if he uses super homo stretch like this.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=sup...4&tx=116&ty=53

Comment

Or this

Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                    Sold ABY-stock

Comment

I have seen loads of reps on flea bay but they all seem to be 5x100 will these fit

Comment

nope! you need 5 x 112!
                        You really do get what you pay for with wheels IMHO, i.e. cheap reps = massively heavy and weak!
                        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                        Indigo ABY coupé
                        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by bilko0795 View Post
                          I have seen loads of reps on flea bay but they all seem to be 5x100 will these fit
                          Really? pcd is 5x112 no 5x100 so no they wont fit

To summarise you need ET35 5x112 for aound 18" alloys

if ET is higher that 37 you will need spacers, if it is lower than 30 then you will need arch work and possibily maching of the alloys to change the ET

Comment

Thanks for all input chaps will spend the dosh and get good uns can anyone recomend a good source to buy from? im also trying to find out ref brake upgrade a mate of mine has a set of brembos from a 944 turbo s2 i know the main upgrades are 996s, iv asked the question in the proper thread but not getting any answers. so im assuming that they are not worth it or no one knows. some input chaps is .

thanks.

Comment

Don't bother with the 944 upgrade - just get some 996 425/426 callipers on there with either 314mm discs (for 16" wheels) or 323mm discs (for 17" wheels). bambridge can sell you the brackets.

I don't see that there's going to be much difference in RS4 replicas, so get them from a reliable source and at a price that you like.
                              Cheers'en, AndyC
                              1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Working...
                              X