Porsche convertors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche convertors

currently looking for suitable wheels 17 or 18's for my S2 Avant.

I like the look of Porsche Cup 3's (the twisty ones). The fitment for these is 5 x 130 PCD. Have thought about replica's but would like to find some genuine used. I believe the offset is ET50.

Does anyone have a contact for some hub adaptor plates, so that I can go from 5 x 112 to 5 x 130 (and back again if I need to put the original wheels back on).

Originally posted by batty
    currently looking for suitable wheels 17 or 18's for my S2 Avant.

I like the look of Porsche Cup 3's (the twisty ones). The fitment for these is 5 x 130 PCD. Have thought about replica's but would like to find some genuine used. I believe the offset is ET50.

Does anyone have a contact for some hub adaptor plates, so that I can go from 5 x 112 to 5 x 130 (and back again if I need to put the original wheels back on).
    Yes i have someone but the website address is at home, i'll PM you the details later tonight when i go home.
    Tim

1995 S2 Avant, ruby red - ** SOLD TO ROSS **
    Golf Rallye G60 ** SOLD **
    Golf MK2 Oaky with R32 engine
    Audi A6 Avant 1.9 TDi 130
    Golf MK2 8v Race car

Comment

if you can post, will be better, i´m looking for it too, does the adapter change the offset ???

Does it can cause any problem ???
      S2 Limo sold !!!
      M5 E34 with some mods in the garage
      sorry, but much happeir now !

Comment

Originally posted by S2sedan
        if you can post, will be better, i´m looking for it too, does the adapter change the offset ???

Does it can cause any problem ???

tbh, i wont know the answer to those questions until next week, as i have not fitted them yet. i have 18" porsche cup 1's which i was told will be ok with these convertors..ill keep you posted with any findings, dont worry.
        Tim

Golf MK2 8v Race car

Comment

adapters

I know H&R makes 5x112 to 5x130 adapters. They usually come in 20-25 mm thicknesses. And most Porsche wheels are 52.3 mm offset.. so you with a 20 mm you can run still close to a 35mm offset.

Comment

thanks for the info guys

had a quick surf-around and what I could find seem expensive - £200 - ish

can't find the H&R's though - it would be nice to keep the ET at 37 ish, which only leaves around 15mm for the adaptor.

any further info gladly received........

Comment

I know of some american companies that stock the H&R adapters.. If you want them PM me.. The dollar is weak, so you may even be able to pick em up at a good price

Comment

this is where i got mine from....

kinkymicks
                Tim

Golf MK2 8v Race car

Comment

thanks again for the info
                  - the 'kinky micks' website seems just what I'm looking for
                  - I guess when you're ordering the parts you don't get involved with the details of mick's sexual preferences!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X