One for the parts guys, A6q typC5 owners and wheel fetishists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for the parts guys, A6q typC5 owners and wheel fetishists

I was browsing through the online parts parts catalogue and came across a 5 spoke wheel design with measurements 8JX17H2 ET35 with part number
    4B3 601 025 H.

As far as I can tell these are the same style as the 16" Competition design wheels seen on A4s and A6s (7JX16H2 ET45, 8D0 601 025C).
    I've trawled the web to try and find a pic of these but can only find images with 16" wheels.

Can anyone confirm these exist and that it is not perhaps an error?
    I also tried the "build a car" option on Audi UKs site, but the have removed access to this A6 as the new one is launched next year.

Please help.

Thanks.

The part number supercedes to 4B3 601 025 P Z33. They are indeed 8JX17H2 ET35.

Retail price is a whopping £395.58 + VAT each without centre caps. They're another £14.33 + VAT each.

Ben
    the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
    1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

Originally posted by s2avant
      Retail price is a whopping £395.58 + VAT each without centre caps. They're another £14.33 + VAT each.
      Ben
      Thanks for that Ben, they aint cheap are they? Can you confirm they are the same style as the 16 inch wheels I mentioned, or will I need to grab a copy of a glossy brochure from a dealership to find pics of the available wheel options ?

Rob.

Comment

I haven't found a photo yet but I know they are burnished aluminium finish 5 spokes.

Ben
        the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
        1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

Hope you can find a pic Ben, I would probably look at getting them silver coated just to add to the expense as the mirrored look is a little too "showy" for my tastes.

Comment

Working...
          X