X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low offset on a B4 saloon (Et26) will it work

Just found a set of wheels that I want badly for my 80 sedan tdi,
    They are 4x108 Et26 18" Tecnomagnesio champion rims with 215 40 tyres
    I know for a fact these fit a citroen ds4 racing, and that's about it, I'm wondering will these be outside my arches

Car is a standard b4 tdi with the original 10speedlines which I want to keep as winter wheels, lowering kit coming next week 40mm all round

Depends on width. With a 7.5J it will probably fit with a 215
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Meant to add they are 8J, and I have to travel for the wheels, otherwise I'd just test fit first
      Thanks

Comment

Not really, without stupid stretch tyres. Depends on how low, you might need a slight pull on the arches to stop scuffing
        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
          Not really, without stupid stretch tyres. Depends on how low, you might need a slight pull on the arches to stop scuffing
          Just calculated the offset against my et37 speedlines and the new rims will be 2mm closer on the inside and protrude an extra 25mm on the outside!
          It won't be going to low, I just want a functional look, looks more at home beside the new volvo xc90 the way it is at the moment

Comment

Converting to 5 x 112 hubs isn't that expensive for a fwd B4. Check the relevant threads on here.

By doing so, it opens up a much better choice of rims.

16" Avus rims are inexpensive and will allow you to run 225/50/16.

17" Avus rims are available from later B chassis cars. 225/45/17.

Food for thought.................

The style of the rims you've suggested aren't a 'good fit' aesthetically for a B4, imho.

Comment

Originally posted by macspring View Post
              Converting to 5 x 112 hubs isn't that expensive for a fwd B4. Check the relevant threads on here.

By doing so, it opens up a much better choice of rims.

Food for thought.................

The style of the rims you've suggested aren't a 'good fit' aesthetically for a B4, imho.

I'm sure you know In Ireland it's not all that easy to aquire the right hubs for said conversion, and I want to keep my 10spoke speedline wheels for winter
              Also I plan on purchasing another audi 80 in future so I want interchangeability

I like these wheels, not to everyones taste but I'm not one for deep dish

Thanks for your input

Comment

Working...
              X