Anyone running Keskin KT1's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone running Keskin KT1's?

Looking into getting a set of 18x8.5 E.T35 KT1's for my coupe but i wanted to make sure they'll clear my brakes first. Im running Boxter S calipers with 345mm S8 discs.

Any experience?

Cant help on the wheels, which look good at least! Any details on the brakes?
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
      Cant help on the wheels, which look good at least! Any details on the brakes?
      Yea sure what would you like to know?

Comment

When I looked in to this, I had a concern over pad overlap. How do your pads look?

I'm also interested in the clearange (radial) to 17s that you have.

Overall, I think 345 is a little too large and would probrably go down the separate bell and rotor route, usign 330 or 335mm diameter x28 or 30mm thick (OE porsche is 28mm), to minimise pad overlap.
        Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
          When I looked in to this, I had a concern over pad overlap. How do your pads look?

I'm also interested in the clearange (radial) to 17s that you have.

Overall, I think 345 is a little too large and would probrably go down the separate bell and rotor route, usign 330 or 335mm diameter x28 or 30mm thick (OE porsche is 28mm), to minimise pad overlap.
          Well its been quite a while since I fitted the set-up and since fitting I've had no real reason to pull it back apart as the brakes are superb. Next time its up in the air I'll pull the pads out one side to examine the overlap.

Clearance is not a problem as im running 18" RS4 reps.

Comment

Thanks. Shame that there are not 330mm discs in the same design as the 314/323/345.
            Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Working...
            X