• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What wheels are these???

I have yet to find someone who knows...

Darin
    1989 Audi 80tq

Why don't you ask the owner of the car ? I'm believe hi's administrator of www.audicoupe.de.
    Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

And yeah. Any chance of knowing which brand are these ?
      Attached Files
      Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Or these ? I know they are not on audi's but still I like them so ph@cking much !
        Attached Files
        Vadim.

Comment

Have a browse on www.tirerack.com in their massive wheel section. The last two look like some US styles....the bling-bling gangster look!
          1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
          Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

Lee: Agree they are defenetly US , that's why I can't find them !!! It's quite easy to find any Europien wheels on the net.
            Vadim.

Comment

Working...
            X