Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why can’t I post in the for sale session?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why can’t I post in the for sale session?

Thanks I tried looking around but could find anything.

First post, you need to have a certain amount of posts

Comment

Originally posted by david1980 View Post
      First post, you need to have a certain amount of posts
      Do you know how many as admin do not reply to any messages

Comment

think its at least 50, there might be a notice at the top of the for sale section?

Comment

Originally posted by bright blue View Post

Do you know how many as admin do not reply to any messages
          I understand this may be frustrating... Admin do not make a living off this forum, they volunteer to help this superlative forum function. Occasionally their responses are delayed. However forum member are keen respondents; with exceptional knowledge.

Please understand that the rule is to protect the members of S2forum, we are a tight-knit community and intend to stay that way. The S2forum was not created as a sales forum, rather a community of enthusiasts dedicated to support and compile information primarily concerned with classic Audi's. The for sale section is intended to support this enthusiast.
          //-\\ ((_)) //)) //

Comment

no worries that’s why other forum members can help each other out

i’m trying to get into a rs2 ownership and looking for a decent car. Non sunroof would be my main want as an option but so far all the the cars I’ve seen have sunroofs. Is it extremely hard to come by a non sunroof car?

Comment

Yes, I think very difficult. There were only 180 rhd sold in the UK and all were highly equipped. I've only ever seen one on this forum and it was lhd.
              Nothelle S2 Avant
              Black Ur project
              Ocianic Ur project gone
              S2 Coupe project gone
              Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Mine has no sunroof

Comment

Originally posted by rustybullethole View Post
                  Mine has no sunroof
                  Two then
                  Nothelle S2 Avant
                  Black Ur project
                  Ocianic Ur project gone
                  S2 Coupe project gone
                  Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Two that we know of, probably lots more out there.

Comment

Welcome to the forum windhover We have a minimum membership period and post count to use the for sale and wanted section as we have had issues with scammers, spammers and time wasters which is why the restriction is in place.

Good luck with the search for RS2 also. There is occasionally RS2 advertised on carandclassic, pistonheads and here but few and far between unfortunately.
                      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

I suppose the sunroof delete gives you more headroom. I'm 6'2" and do struggle in my Avant with Rs2 seats and sunroof.
                        Nothelle S2 Avant
                        Black Ur project
                        Ocianic Ur project gone
                        S2 Coupe project gone
                        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
                          I suppose the sunroof delete gives you more headroom. I'm 6'2" and do struggle in my Avant with Rs2 seats and sunroof.
                          I'm "6.3" and have had no issues with any of my s2 avants with both stock seats and rs2 seats. I suppose everyone sits differently but I found having the front up and rear down on the seats worked for me. The s2 seats I found gave a little more room as less padding in the base.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
                            Welcome to the forum windhover We have a minimum membership period and post count to use the for sale and wanted section as we have had issues with scammers, spammers and time wasters which is why the restriction is in place.

Good luck with the search for RS2 also. There is occasionally RS2 advertised on carandclassic, pistonheads and here but few and far between unfortunately.

thank you for the welcome Greg. I support the rules fully as I’ve been both hassled and scammed on another forum before. I would hate for anyone to share my experiences.

im only 5’10 maybe 5’11 on a good day but I personally just prefer the looks of a clean roof with no cutout lines for a sunroof. I’m not a sunroof user either but it’s just a weird penchant of mine personally to seek a non sunroof car!

Comment

Originally posted by windhover View Post
                              i’m trying to get into a rs2 ownership and looking for a decent car.

Welcome to the forum. You have definitely chose the right forum for everything RS2 related.
                              Good luck with your search for the perfect RS2! We look foreword to seeing what you get and sharing the incredible experience of ownership.

Andrew
                              //-\\ ((_)) //)) //

Comment

Working...
                              X