ctr driver in uk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ctr driver in uk...

hi..ive currently got a civic type r but am thinking come july (my next birthday) that an rs2 would be a great next car. i wander though, are they like gold dust coz ive been searching the net for the last few days and i only found 1...

They aren't the most common car on the road, LHD are more common. If you are planning to do alot of modifications to engine etc you may be better buying an S2 avant and spending the money you save on the mod's
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

not planning to do anything to it. the bloke who got me into them in the first place used to have one and he said dont even look at one thats had alot done to it. basically..i love my ctr..i dont really want to lose it but i need something thats going to be more practical for bussing my dogs around but im too young for a normal estate!

Comment

LOL, yeah I know what you mean. There is no problem in modifying these cars, it just costs money as does anything. As standard the RS2 is a superb car though. If you are looking for a good example try fontain or am cars
        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

thanks very much.il check them out

Comment

Working...
          X