Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from sunny Inverness

Hello all,
    I'm not yet a proud owner of a good S2, as I'm still looking for a good one. Not too easy up north in sunny Inverness. The reason I'm looking for a one? Well, my faithful '88 MB URQ is tired, getting very rusty and ready for a total refurbishment. I've looked around long enough to think the S2 might just be a good replacement for the auld girl.
    So look out for annoying posts from me looking for the right S2 and for general hints and tips...
    If you do know of anyone who wants to sell, godness knows why. Keep me in mind.

Cheers
    All the best
    1/2 Lago Blue, 1/2 Rusty Red '88MB, S2 No more....

Hey I'm up your neck of the woods next week for a much earned rest, Black Isle. Why not have the ur rebuilt and enhanced? If you don't mind having it trailered down to sunny Lincolnshire I would be happy to have a look at her.
    Corey
    01636 822288

Comment

It's an idea

Hi Corey,
      The thought had occurred to do the auld girl up (like sending her to the quattro workshop), but I've had her 4 years and managed to keep her on the road through a multitude of faults. The idea is to do most of it myself for fun (I know some of the jobs are a real b*tch, bodywork for the pros though). The S2 was for daily driving and for modding. I want the UR restored to factory spec (perhaps with the konis & HRs still on).
      If your up the Black Isle area we could meet up for a chat. I may be moving house next weekend but will be about.

Cheers for the reply
      1/2 Lago Blue, 1/2 Rusty Red '88MB, S2 No more....

Comment

Hello Neighbour

Hi you doing offroad Urq nice to see someone close to me why dont you send a pm with your number we could catch up i live in alness not to far from you i have a s2 93 Aby in the process of being modified would be good to get the crack

Cheers RAJ

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you take a look through the forum FAQ's there are common questions answered there. Also check www.s2central.net & www.s-cars.org for buyers guides, tips etc
          Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Working...
          X