Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all!

Hello,
    I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. My name is Eric, and I'm a big Audi nut. My first car was a one owner (family has owned since brand new) 82 4000s, unfortunately it is no longer running, but is still in my barn waiting a new heart.

Anyway, I'm looking at a 91 CQ here in about a week, and will likely be buying it. I've got a PT code 3.6 V8 motor coming for it, as well as a V8Q Torsen Diff. Wish me luck!

Well, I think that's all for now...unless someone can tell me where to get the battery tray from an S2 coupe so I can relocate my battery tray.

Thanks,
    Eric

Welcome to the forum.

I think a few american guys have made their own battery trays to relocate the battery to the cubby hole bit in the boot.
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S
      I think a few american guys have made their own battery trays to relocate the battery to the cubby hole bit in the boot.
      Hi and to the forum

Some of the guys have used THIS to put the battery in the boot
      Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
      S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Hey guys,
        The problem I'm having is that I need a stock appearing battery tray. I want to compete in dB Drag racing, which requires the battery to be mounted where it came from the factory. If I tell them my car is an S2, I can get by with the remounted battery...but I can't mount the battery in the hatch because it never came there stock.

The PT motor requires the battery tray to be moved, so I need to use a factory S2 tray to mount a battery. I have moved and wired batteries before (in my truck), so the wiring isn't a problem, just the factory tray.

Thanks again,
        Eric

Comment

Working...
        X