AAN conversion into SWB WR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAN conversion into SWB WR

I have recently bought a converted WR which has an the S4 engine ( AAN ) that was removed from an automatic car. It came with the wiring loom and the ECU of which i was assured was all running when removed. The engine came fitted in the car along with a 6 speed manual gearbox. The problem is that whoever removed the wiring loom didn't flag where the cables go as reguards to the power feeds, fuel pump and there must have been cables going to the auto gearbox which may effect the running of the engine. Does anyone have any information or is local to Hertfordshire that can help,regards Lee 07968 232868
    Audi Sport Project, rally Quattro Coupe, 100 Quattro estate, Viva GT

Hi Lee,

Welcome onto the forum, nice having a chat with you the other day, I have posted the current flow diagrams here for you too.

If you can get any pictures and details of each part you are trying to connect we should be able to point you in the right direction. The main feed for the ECU would come via the fusebox & ignition key I assume.

Also check out S2central.net and look in the technical section & then electrical systems.
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

I have tried to upload the diagrams for you. Drop me an email greg@s2forum.com and I can email them to you
      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Working...
      X