Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owner saying hi!

Hi guys and girls

I just thought i'd say hi, ive just bought myself a 1993 2.8e coupe fsh/leather etc and have been looking for a forum that could give me any pointers about the car.
    I know it isnt the s2 but i was hoping that i would still be able to get some advice on the car anyway? am i in the right forum chaps?
    My previous car was a nissan 200sx s13 running 280bhp 260lbs which was quick(13.2 qtr@106mph/ 5.1 60mph and still pulling @154mph all timed at one of the top speed events we used to do).
    Do you guys do the same type of events/trackdays as i always enjoy them .
    What are the figure on mine as i cant seem to find anything about the performance.My impreesions of the 2.8e are of a roomy,smooth and refined auto which was one of the reasons i chose it as the sx was getting to cramped with a wife a 2 boys .
    Thats it for now, but i will no doubt be askink lots of newbie questions in my bit to get to know mw new motor....cheers for now ...jules

We can certainly help on quite a few different problems since alot of the running gear is very similar to the S2.

The 2.8 im not sure of 0-60 times & 1/4 mile but I would guess at about 7-8 sec to 60 and 15 sec 1/4mile as standard.

We are all heading off to GTI international on the 16 & 17th June.

AAH! is unable to go due to work and has a ticket for the sat which he is asking £10 for which is alot cheaper than normal & we have a club stand pass if you would like one too?

Drop AAH! (Angus) a pm if you would like it and take a look at the GTI thread.

They have 1/4 mile there too, got a few runs booked so should be fun
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Cheers for the reply greg
      Gti international, blimmey i used to go there in my old mk2 golf 8/16v days, in wont be able to make it as im working , but its good to see that there are events thats i can go to, i beleive there is a track day happening down the coombe that no doubt i will be attending .
      Glad to har that i will be able to get some questions answered about my motor too, this are shaping up niceley ....jules

Comment

Working...
      X