Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from America

Hello everybody,

I just recently finished my BMW e30 project and I still have the modding bug. So i am in the market for a Black on black 20v coupe(I wish we got the S2 here) that i hope to get as close to an s2/rs2 as possible on this side of the ocean. Thank you for any help and info that you could give me in finding a good car to start out with. This place seems a lot more helpful than the BMW boards. Thank you again

Chris Duerden
    -Chris
    BMW e30s52t

If anyone finds a nice black on black Quattro Coupe FOR SALE in North America please let me know!!!

Hi Chris & welcome onto the forums. Have you got any pics and details of your recent project?

as for your new project do some searchs for es2 since there are quite a few guys that have converted or are in the process of making the 20v into an S2.
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Thanks for the reply... ive looked into the es2 and am considering an aan swap and rs2 body pieces if i find a suitable car in the us... seems like it would be a fun project

as for the e30... highlights are an 3.2L engine swap from an 98m3 with GT35R turbo and 2002 m3 6 speed tranny. AEM ems. Groundcontrol coilovers and custom 5 lug conversion with custom control arms and Porsche 996 turbo brakes at the 4 corners. Ill try to get pics up but usually I am online form work and i dont have any pics at the office. Ill try to get some up at home.

thanks for the help guys and i hope i find a good CQ soon.
      -Chris
      BMW e30s52t

If anyone finds a nice black on black Quattro Coupe FOR SALE in North America please let me know!!!

Comment

Sounds like quite abit of kit. Bet its pretty rapid with 3.2L + Turbo. is it running much boost?
        Greg

Comment

Its at 528 rwhp at 18psi... its not fully dialed in yet but hopefully i can get it back on a dyno soon.
          -Chris
          BMW e30s52t

Comment

V nice, bet that is a bit of a handful getting all that power down
            Greg

Comment

to say the least... i find myself running in low boost mode at 9psi most of the time... i think i need to invest in a Racelogic
              -Chris
              BMW e30s52t

Comment

Working...
              X