Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the story??!!

How's things?

My name is Cormac. I'm from the north west of Ireland, a little town called Letterkenny in Co. Donegal. I'm 22yrs old, current college student and I also flutter in second hand car sales to keep me going. I'm a bit of a German car enthusiast. I've always loved the Quattro. My first Quattro experience was a 2002 225 S3 that I bought crashed (CAT D) and had repaired. I had the car on the road for one weekend before I had it sold... Couldn't afford to keep it!!! Hated to hand those keys over. Since then I've had 2 A4 1.8T Q again didn't hold on to them... nothing like S3 of course. Those keys were slightly easier to prise from my hands.

Recently discovered the S2 and I decided that I need one . On the look out for an original model, so I can carry out any mods that I want.

Cool
    have alook on the forum for what to do in mods theres so many threads. Also theres which model and year to buy (coupe gotta be the best though).
    Basically everything you could possible want to know is in the threads so do lots and lots of searching on the forum don't forget S2central.net on buying the pic on there is of a 700hp S2.
    One thing I might suggest as a good mod if your gunna drive it in to bank or hedge is something big and soft on the front
    Talk to poeple who know more though as I get lost at the engine code never mind anything else.
    AudiManDan

Comment

Working...
    X