RS2 from Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 from Turkey

Greetings to everyone, i am here for some time, i just realized that i didnt introduced my self.

I am Murat from Turkey, an owner of a rs blue rs2 for 8 months now. i am 24 years old. I am quite atrracted to my car at the moment, previously i was using a golf 4 1.6 as a daily driver anda 1998 6kv Polo classic 1.6 homemade turbo setup as a hobby. i sold both of my cars when i was attending to the obligatory military service, but just at that moment i saw the RS2, couldnt resist her, and i bought it.She waited for me for 6 months, now i am enjoying her. There is only 5 RS2's in the country and as far as i know, mine is the only stock one except for ice(old owners ****** up the car with ice, as her weight is 1720 kg without me!!! doors and luggage compartment covered with sound isolation material and mdf ), mark h mod, hks ssqv blow off valve.

Hello to everyone
    Cheers

Murat

look fwd to seeing some pictures!!!!!
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

I am adding some pictures but they are not great, i dont have any better pics at the moment,
      so enjoy

Last edited by murat; 27 July 2006, 17:29.
      Cheers

Murat

Comment

Murat, nice RS2 to have at 24 can you resize your pictures so that they are not over 800x600 please
        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

any chance of posting some video footage??

I'm desperate to hear what those HKS ssqv's sound like on an I5.

is it adjustable?
          Volcano ABY coupe

Ant

Comment

Working...
          X