Soon 2 be S2 Coupe owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soon 2 be S2 Coupe owner

Hi all Gunna be getting a S2 next week it is mint is a deep blue colour full audi service history owner for the last year by an audi tech and he has been workin on it for the last 7 years when the prevoius owner had it so has sorted every thing only thing it needs is a airbag slip ring. payin 4500 does that sound bout right its on a M plate got every extra u can have apart from 1 which i cant remember wot he said and its done 130000 miles. thought the insurance was gunna be sky high but im 20 had 2 accidents and its 1350 fully comp so not bad

Welcome to the forum dude, you will love and coset your S2 until you have no money but its worth it
    Ragusa Coupe gone!
    sigpic
    VW T4 Multivan. TSW Holstens hiding in the garage for the winter.
    VW Mk1 Caddy pickup, modded or "ruined"
    vw T5 Kombi. In the process of being "ruined"

Comment

sounds like you have found yourself a good un......look fwd to seeing the pictures
      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

ill post pics as soon as i pick it up 2 morrow,1 thing i am looking 4 is a uprated wastegate spring and chip ne1 no where 2 get them

Comment

typos

HI Dan

That sounds like a good price. Your insurance sounds competitive too considering your age and accident record!

Before you even start thinking about modding the car, do some good reading in this forum for advice - you certainly don't want to go sticking a stiffer wastegate spring on the S2, there are better and much safer ways of tweaking the performance. Plenty of ECU chipping options available and you can get that done through the forum. But even before you do that, please get used to the performance of the car as it is, and get used to the brakes - others here will know what I mean by that - you'll notice how many threads there are on brake upgrades

Good luck, enjoy the car, post some pictures here when you get it, and be careful!
          Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

what no post from bry offering brake upgrades is he ill

oh forgot to add welcome and enjoy a great car that will empty your bank account
            94 s2 avant
            aoc member 1116

Comment

yeah spent 90 quid on fuel in two days and done 220 miles lol

Comment

youve been driving it hard then with sort of fuel consumption
                94 s2 avant
                aoc member 1116

Comment

Also reflects on how darned expensive petrol has got! I filled up with the trusty Tesco99 yesterday, cost me 64 quid
                  Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

i heard bout that tesco stuff cant get it ne where near where i live is it ne good.

did drive it hard took y mates out in it so showed them wot it can do lol
                    neway i got some pics

Comment

looking good mate now you know how s**t the brakes are
                      cue bry
                      94 s2 avant
                      aoc member 1116

Comment

the brakes aint that bad just gotta get used 2 the power brake thought they were ok

Comment

wait till you get u get brake fade
                          94 s2 avant
                          aoc member 1116

Comment

Bry..

Comment

Haha, Come on Bry!

I was looking at buying some brakes at goodwood in July, 4 996 calipers, and while i was thinking to myself "do these fit?" GUESS WHO CAME UP BEHIND ME?!!!!

I didn't know him then, and when I said what car I had he asked me if i was on the forum and I said yes etc etc... The chances of that eh, with 25,000 spectators at goodwood!

So its true, he really is the Brakes Angel!
                              ...ever since I floored you I knew that I loved you!

Comment

Working...
                              X