Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying Hi from the states!

You may know me bestfrom these videos

I am a subie guy at heart but I love any vechile! Im a huge car nut and looking for a project vechile that is unique and... the S2 is it! well.... the 1990 1991 90s is what i believe it is called here (also has no turbo and im sure ill know more about differences soon) Any help that You guys can give me is greatly appreciated I will be using the Search button very frequently here. I look forward in showing you a great looking S2 lookalike. I have pretty big plans for the vechile and I plan on getting it more of the present technology in it as I can. Looking to see what I can do and i will enjoy your forums Happy motoring Chaps,Mates and fellow carnuts!

J.J.

anyone can send me in right direction not finding good info on the coupe quattro/s2

Comment

wab the king has done quite a bit of conversion work on his cq, although it really depends what your aims are. what sort of power/handing are you after.

Also check out jonusr's car he has a very nice suspension setup
      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Funny you should mention suspension I am looking right now at different suspensions. I mainly am looking for a nice 400awhp street car with some nice RS/S interior and some exterior bits. Ideal car would be in the suspension department would be something that rides and handles like a 2001-present BMW M3 ill need help with suspension here soon..

Comment

Working...
        X