Hello from Croatia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Croatia

Hello to everyone here. My name is Ivan, from Split, Croatia . I registered to find some knowledge, parts, people`s experiece and to learn something about audi urs4 that i have. (1993, saloon ,20v, turbo )

Welcome to the forum. Let’s see some pictures of your ride. Is it running well?
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Comment

Here are few pictures, from last summer. I made a few upgrades, still long way ahead
        I got it last year, quite cheap but not loved. It`s got 270k km , body is in grat shape, no rust, engine internals is also fine but everything else is molested. Forum member RS200 made alot of work on it lately.
        Koni shocks,ak motorsport bushings all around, v8 torsen diff, 01e diesel gearbox, v8 diff, rs2 manifold,044 bosch fuel pump,front s8 brakes discs and brake booster, new rear discs ,1,8 ignition coils and harness,etc.
        I just got vems pnp and i`m waiting for an rs2 k24 7200 turbo. I still need biger injectors for a full rs setup.
        I`t rides well but i miss that swoosh feeling . We will se after the conversion..
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

I like it nice looking car

Comment

Thanks. I like the colour and the saloon shape too, just need to replace door trims and fix the front bumper.

Comment

Welcome and nice car!

Comment

Working...
              X