Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man from Chicago.....

Hello,

Names Kevin I have taken on a crazy Audi 90 Quattro 3B swap project with many S2 parts... and i'm just trying to read up and building this into a nicer project/driver car.
    Car showed up running and K24-7400 out of a volvo S60R and a VEMS ECU.

MY main issue is a bad front bumper. (Looking for An S2 bumper) And a bad Breather system since I have coming out of a valve cover cap.......
    (most be a clog some where)

Originally posted by aceofspades
    Hello,

Names Kevin I have taken on a crazy Audi 90 Quattro 3B swap project with many S2 parts... and i'm just trying to read up and building this into a nicer project/driver car.
    Car showed up running and K24-7400 out of a volvo S60R and a VEMS ECU.

MY main issue is a bad front bumper. (Looking for An S2 bumper) And a bad Breather system since I have coming out of a valve cover cap.......
    (most be a clog some where)
    Welcome on board - crazy is good around here sometimes. Shoot me a PM if serious about seats or anything else that I have for sale.
    Paul Nugent
    Webmaster http://S2central.net
    Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
    2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
    2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Hello and .

Comment

Plenty of help and parts on here good luck with the project pics are always welcome

Comment

What color? This car sounds familiar
          -Alex-
          '95 Audi 90QS (4.2L ABH V8, 034 IIc, and much more)
          '87 Porsche 944 Turbo (T04E/60trim/#8, Wolf 3d V4+ EMS, J&S Safeguard, and much more)
          '11 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X (Crew Cab, 6spd)

Comment

Welcome onto the forum. Sounds like a fun project. For your breather woes check out the flame trap in the breather system isn’t clogged and the PCV isn’t shot on the plastic valve that connects under the inlet to the breather circuit
            Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Working...
            X